Thrive Community, Health, Fitness and Wellness Ltd (Thrive) was established in August 2020 to provide health coaching, weight management, fitness instruction and group support to individuals and local communities.
The service focuses on:
- Healthy Eating and Weight Management
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Friendship and Community Support
Thrive aims to create a sustainable community service to improve health and wellbeing, reduce ill health due to social inequality and provide opportunities for work experience, training and employment.
To create lasting improvements in health, fitness and wellness for individuals and communities with measurable outcomes that demonstrate improved quality of life.
- To inspire the journey and be the guide to better health, fitness and wellness.
- To incite the traveller’s passion to inspire and guide in turn.
Thrive provides its service in the locations where you live. Each community hub is supported by a health coach and a fitness instructor, who are also trained in Mental Health First Aid.
Thrive aims to:
- Provide an exemplary service to enable people to achieve their best health, fitness and wellness
- Provide team members with fulfilling and rewarding work that enables them to achieve their goals for personal growth
- Develop effective partnerships that contribute to the health, fitness and wellness of the wider community
- Contribute towards the health improvement goals of our health services